Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duty Free Dublin Airport T2

Options
  • 25-06-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I've heard that there are some great deals on duty free in Dublin airport for non eu flights. I need to stock up on booze for my wedding.

My brother will be flying in this week from middle east and I was wondering would this option be available to him when he returns or is it only available to him when he flys out (which is obvs no good to me!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

He might be able to buy one litre bottle on arrival at the shop and collect stand, but i'm not 100% certain of that. Can he get also get a bottle from his departure airport? That would be 2 Litres in total, not much.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

There is no duty free on arrival.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

You won't be able to do much stocking up as the "limit" is 1 litre bottle of spirits for travellers from outside the EU coming in to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread Closed. Question answered.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement