Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science

Options
  • 25-06-2015 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello, I'm an international student new to this forum.

I am looking into MSc Computer Science. I did a lot of research in this forum about the course structure and people talking about their undergrads experience in computer science at bachelors level.

The coursework of UCD is very good. It includes a lot of programming modules in Python, Java and R. I interested in Software engg and web development practises. However, Now they are not accepting any applications.

DCU has course but frankly I couldn't find any programming modules(you can correct me here).

Now, being an international student, I need to know how is the course at DCU and industry exposure for students.

Btw, How is Limerick CS? Does it have good repo in Dublin,Ireland?

Comments

Advertisement