Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Watcher

Options
  • 24-06-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82,176 ✭✭✭✭

This one will get your thinking caps on I'm sure

http://documents.gawker.com/the-watcher-lawsuit-1713657328

http://gawker.com/couple-flees-1-3-million-dream-home-after-threats-from-1713646299
    A family has been forced to flee their new $1.3 million home in Westfield, New Jersey, after repeatedly receiving threatening packages from a person who calls themselves “the Watcher,” according to a lawsuit filed against the previous owners of the home.

CBS New York reports that the packages are from someone who claims the six-bedroom home “has been the subject of my family for decades.”

“I have been put in charge of watching and waiting for its second coming,” one of the letters reportedly reads. Two others allegedly refer to the couple’s young children. “I am pleased to know your names now, and the name of the young blood you have brought to me,” one reportedly says. Another asks, “Have they found out what’s in the walls yet?”

The couple has filed a lawsuit against the previous owners, who they claim failed to inform them about “the Watcher” before the sale, despite being aware of the individual. Westfield’s mayor says the letters have been classified as a disorderly person’s crime.

“Our police department conducted an exhaustive investigation based on the factual circumstances and evidence available,” Mayor Andy Skibitsky said.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

The_Watcher.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I find it tragically funny. Maybe even hilarious...
    It's very likely the next door neighbour. I would look for an overly friendly and conscienscous neighbour for the culprit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 foxpianotuning

read about this the other day. creepy story

Advertisement