Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Payments File Problem

Options
  • 23-06-2015 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I need to upload the monthly payroll bulk payment file to BOI online tomorrow but we somehow blocked our BOI Business Online Digital Cert today. We apparently entered the password wrong 3 times(though I was sure we were using correct password) but either way it is blocked. We can't get a new Digital Cert password as nobody seems to know our Administrator password.

Is there any alternative way around this other than writing 200 cheques.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭chickenlicken2

DMGACC wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to upload the monthly payroll bulk payment file to BOI online tomorrow but we somehow blocked our BOI Business Online Digital Cert today. We apparently entered the password wrong 3 times(though I was sure we were using correct password) but either way it is blocked. We can't get a new Digital Cert password as nobody seems to know our Administrator password.

Is there any alternative way around this other than writing 200 cheques.

Ring online support to see if there is something they can do.

Is there only one authorization user?

Contact relationship manager first thing to see if they can facilitate arranging a transfer. May be possible through a csv file with relavant details. Quite unlikely but worth asking.

Cheques but you should as a courtesy offer staff additional time to lodge.

Could you make a cash withdrawal and issue an advance for an amount per employee. Update payroll to deduct the net advance and upload the new bank file. Or the full net payment? This is a bitch to account for and you need a strong audit trail, also security and insurance concerns never mind anything else. Actually cheques would be a much better alternative to this.

Advertisement