Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Seeing someone I know during mediation

• 23-06-2015 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3 PuzzledGirl

Hi all,

During meditation I see a guy I know surrounded by what looks like a pink light in the shape of an egg. I've been seeing him like this the past while and I'm not sure exactly why.
    Any thoughts as to why I always see him like this?

I do know Chamuel is an angel of love and forgiveness and his light is pink.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭ gillad

We all have our own perceptions and only your perception of your vision is important but i will tell you what i get from your post.
    The egg is your perception of this guy and his energy field. Pink,to me is a feminine energy(we all should have 50/50 masculine/femine energy)...Your finding of angel chamuel`s love and forgivness is important so there may be a need for love and forgiveness between you both....it may be that love and forgiveness has already taken place....It may also be your own spirit saying "Hello",playing games:D and making you think more deeply about life....Have fun with it:)

Advertisement