Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Chain- are they good?

Options
  • 23-06-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭

I need to get a lot of fillings done, possibly a tooth extraction also.

are they good to deal with? They are part of the directpay scheme with my dental plan.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sorry OP, you cant mention any names on the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Boo :rolleyes:

That MCD incident got you guys good..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Techmaster wrote: »
    Boo :rolleyes:

That MCD incident got you guys good..

I think in general regardless of the chain its the dentist you need to have confidence in.

There may be great dentists in that chain and poor dentists who have their own practice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I think in general regardless of the chain its the dentist you need to have confidence in.

There may be great dentists in that chain and poor dentists who have their own practice

^^^^ this.

Advertisement