Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting gauge piercings closed up - reccomendations

Options
  • 22-06-2015 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have two gauge piercings, one in each ear, one is about 4mm and the other is 6mm. I've had these for years and am looking to get them closed up, but I am finding it difficult to find somewhere/someone to do it.

I was emailing a plastic surgeon and they quoted me about 1k in total for both ears + consultation fee + hospital fee. This seems totally bonkers since they are so small, so just wondering if any of you guys have any recommendations on where to get this done in Dublin.

I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks for reading : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

just leave them out they'll close being that small

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andariel

I did that a few years ago, they did close up a bit but I still couldn't wear normal earrings, and when I did the hole just got bigger after a while! Originally they were both about 8mm so maybe that's why they won't shrink anymore.

Any recommendations on where to go to get it fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

andariel wrote: »
    I did that a few years ago, they did close up a bit but I still couldn't wear normal earrings, and when I did the hole just got bigger after a while! Originally they were both about 8mm so maybe that's why they won't shrink anymore.

Any recommendations on where to go to get it fixed?
    kay in wildcat does it but I'm not sure if it's possible when so small, fire her a message on fb and see

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andariel

Thanks!

Advertisement