Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payday 2 best Loadout ?

Options
  • 22-06-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I was just wondering what are the best guns to purchase in Payday 2.im only level 40 so I have yet to unlock all guns and have only around 500k.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

NucularNun wrote: »
    I was just wondering what are the best guns to purchase in Payday 2.im only level 40 so I have yet to unlock all guns and have only around 500k.

Totally depends on playstyle and what character perks you have

The CAR-4 is a great all round assault rifle, that's unlockable at level 4 and can be modded in very different ways. The Locomotive is a great secondary shotgun, and with the Enforcer skills, it's an absolute monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NucularNun

well I go through ammo quite fast so I guess that would be and important factor and damage .

as of now I use a silenced handgun which is fine and will soon replace it wit a saw.

So the two main factors of the gun is ammo and damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

accuracy and damage for me, but then i always used the locomotive shotgun as a secondary, ye know.. for close encounters :D

a fully modded for acc and dmg assault rifle is great fun, clover's assault rifle is great and so are pretty much all of the car family weapons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh, it's also worth nothing that different weapons have different ammo pickup rates, they're unfortunately hidden stats. This effects the mount of ammo you get when you walk over the little ammo bundles left by the cops. Some weapons are way better than others in terms of ammo pickup, so it's often about finding a balance that suits you. One of the reasons the CAR-4 is so popular is that it has great ammo pickup compared to other assault rifles, and can be modded to be extremely accurate, stable and with high damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Think I have Queens Wrath or Lions roar as primary modded with holo and single shot, Chicago typewriter secondary modded with holo and single shot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It depends on if you're playing "solo" (so with random public folks) or with friends. Because I usually played with friends, we had our loadouts set so that in bank heists I'd be a bit less bang bang, I'd be inside cutting into the deposit boxes with the OVE9000.

For more general missions I was a fan of the AK and UAR in the primary slots, and the SpecOps in secondary was pretty great. I know I had a specific setup for stealth, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 NucularNun

Angron wrote: »
    It depends on if you're playing "solo" (so with random public folks) or with friends. Because I usually played with friends, we had our loadouts set so that in bank heists I'd be a bit less bang bang, I'd be inside cutting into the deposit boxes with the OVE9000.

For more general missions I was a fan of the AK and UAR in the primary slots, and the SpecOps in secondary was pretty great. I know I had a specific setup for stealth, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.

Id be playing with random people mostly but every now and again id play with friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Just a tip for deathwish.

I've completed all missions on deathwish and this is how (if you're going loud)

Dodge build.

So spend your points between fugitive and mastermind. Sneaky b astard aced, Swan song aced a must. Inspire aced. Ace out medic bags. Many others in those skill sets but you'll work them out.

Perk deck is rogue. Gives you a 30% dodge boost. Your aim is to get a 50 dodge.

Wearing a 2 piece suit is a must. Akimbo weapons help too. Car 4 rifle as primary is also good. The judge as your secondary.

If you've a solid crew setup like this you'll be grand on deathwish. 1 guy with ammo bags, 1 guy with medic kits and 2 with medic bags. At least 2 with inspire.

You check your dodge level by selecting armour or the suit and checking the stats beside it.

Need help for any mission in particular just ask. Whether loud or stealth.

Advertisement