Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi grant help!!

Options
  • 22-06-2015 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Im applying for sushi grant,I wanted to know if i can apply for more than 1 course for my grant?As i am unsure if i will get into one course but still want to apply,If i don't get that course and get another one i won't get a grant,Is there anyway of applying for 2 grants?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,689 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Newbies & FAQ forum. Its purpose is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our Student Finances forum.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Advertisement