Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mandala tattoos for guys

Options
  • 21-06-2015 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all! :o

I was wondering what the general consensus is on guys sporting mandala tattoos.

I've seen a couple of awesome mandala half-sleeve tattoos online and I think they look phenomenal. Would love a custom design of one.

I was just curious though what the tattooed community think of them though. Are they really suitable for guys? Are they the tribal tattoos of this decade?

I hope this question isn't insulting or offensive. That's not my intention at all. It'd be a first tattoo you see, so would like to get the lowdown from those more in the know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I definitely don't see them as effeminate. Loads of good ones on mens sleeves on Instragram and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

do you like them?? are you a guy??? then they are suitable!

who cares what anyone else thinks its your body and choice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Are they really suitable for guys?

This is something that crops up every so often, there is no such thing as suitable for guys/girls, there's just what general people perceive things to be. There's only one way to change that, and that's for more people to get/accept it.

Therefore, if you like it, get it! And as with recommendations for anyone, go for the person that you think will be the best for it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

This sounds like the old "gay" side for piercings :) if you like it, get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

gaaaaaaayyyyyy as are flower love hearts etc.

Solid piece of advice is don't get the fad tattoo you'll regret it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I was kinda more concerned that it could be seen as a fad tattoo by some/all maybe, like how some people seem to bash tribal these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Raze was extracting the urine, in case that wasn't clear, he has a big lotus flower on his knee!

Advertisement