Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice Electrician Jobs.

Options
  • 21-06-2015 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello folks,

I'm currently an apprentice electrician, been cracking away at this for the past 18 months and can't say it's been great apart from the money.

Been based out in a big company participating in a Tool install project in Kildare, needless to say who! But I've hated my time there espically the work. Nothing compared to what I've been at during my phase two and the Minute.

Can't for the life of me find companies who have factory work for an apprentice or a contractor company to perform maintaince. If you could PM or leave a message on this pointing me in the right direction it be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
    P

Also; have the opportunity to take on Instrumentation(Non-Elec) apprenticeship. would jumping ship be a bad idea? I know there's a lot more theory & motors so to speak but that's the stuff I've been enjoying compared to throwing up trunking.

Advertisement