Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex help

Options
  • 21-06-2015 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hey I have been with my gf for the last 5 years and we had amazing sex up until the baby was born she put on about 2 stone after the baby that's about 2 years now but since she put on weight she can't orgasm the way she used to. It starts to build and then just goes away then she's orgasms but it's not near as good s it was. So she's not a keen to have sex , could it be her weight change ? She's now on a diet and starting to do well anything that could help , then I find myself masterbating a lot because she's not in the humor and I struggle to orgasm sometimes anyone any advise thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Sex help in after hours....can't wait for this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

well there are conditions that could cause both such as hypothyroidism so probably no harm to talk to a doctor about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Has your penis decreased in size at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Put the balls in first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Predict a move to Personal Issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭lovebirds

Has your penis decreased in size at all?

No still same size

Sorry didn't know where to post

Weinberg wrote: »
    Has her vagina changed? Women need to feel stretched usually to have penetrative orgasms.

No I don't think so , she has an orgasm just not as intense or as long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

lovebirds wrote: »
    No I don't think so , she has an orgasm just not as intense or as long

Maybe she needs one in the stink also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

You have come to the right place. I have found after hours to be a very considerate and tactful forum.

I wonder have you thought about inserting a well lubricated thumb up her bum and two fingers up the front during intercourse. Then gently rock back and forward singing for he's a jolly good fellow. It always works for me. I call it the bowling ball shuffle.

best of luck OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Practice with her sister for a few weeks

When you have learned some good tips you can return to your girlfriend

If she has no sisters ask the mother in law.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Ah, on Fathers Day and all. Telpis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I'm sure she has more than one hole. Explore a bit. Lash it in somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

You are the first guy I ever heard who actually cares if the woman orgasms. Yes we tell them we care, but truly I couldn't care less.

So wow.

And wait until you marry a woman, 2 stone will be a distant memory you'll long for when you see the weight they put on, and the morning fanny.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

I've spent about 5 minutes hysterically laughing at some of the reply's. After Hours never fails....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,117 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

lovebirds wrote: »
    Hey I have been with my gf for the last 5 years and we had amazing sex up until the baby was born she put on about 2 stone after the baby that's about 2 years now but since she put on weight she can't orgasm the way she used to. It starts to build and then just goes away then she's orgasms but it's not near as good s it was. So she's not a keen to have sex , could it be her weight change ? She's now on a diet and starting to do well anything that could help , then I find myself masterbating a lot because she's not in the humor and I struggle to orgasm sometimes anyone any advise thanks

You'll eventually sort out your ****. Don't stress about it and just live in the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TomBtheGoat

OP isn't the answer obvious? If she's gained 2 stone in weight, you need to add a matching proportional size increase to your flute. Otherwise you're just throwing sausages down O'Connell street.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

PARlance wrote: »
    You'll eventually sort out your ****. Don't stress about it and just live in the moment.

Most problems in this life are resolved through ****.

... and chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭setanta1984

CcjTUwX.jpg

Perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Mod: OP, After Hours isnt' the place for this. I'm not sure if this would be allowed in Relationship Issues since it's sexual. I'll PM the mods and then I'll PM you when I find out.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement