Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts international

Options
  • 21-06-2015 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

if you choose to do arts international is the year abroad compulsory or can you opt not to do it when the time comes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Arts International is only Arts International if you study abroad, otherwise it's just Arts.

If you're thinking about doing it, but you're scared of going abroad, don't be. Just go for it, it'll really stand to you in the long run. I've yet to meet a single person who had a bad experience of their study abroad, but I've met plenty who are envious of those who have done it. I know personally speaking, my time at university abroad was probably the best year of my undergraduate.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more specific questions or concerns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sparklycoco

I actually had this query a few weeks ago - my careers teacher rang the people who are in charge of the course and they said that there's no problem in opting out! :)

Advertisement