Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon 5D Mk iii's on Buy and sell.

Options
  • 19-06-2015 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

I've been browsing on buy and sell (buyandsell.ie) and notice around 6no. Canon 5D MKiii's for sale from €400 to €700 - all from diferent sellers, all with non committal gmail addresses.

Has anyone else noticed this? It all looks a bit odd to me. Any views?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If it's too good to be true....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

A 5D MK3 for €700 screams scam to me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Actually looking at the adverts, two of them use the same photo, and their phone numbers are crap. Sounds like too good to be true.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

It will be OK.

You will just have to pay by Western Union.

Expect delivery from Nigeria in a couple of weeks. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

there are about 4 5DMk3 for sale from 400 to 700 euro.
    One for 400 euro comes with 3 lenses , cleaning kit, bag and what looks like printer! :eek:

I don't see tripod included so i'm not interested. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭StompToWork

I spotted those as well, and it screamed TGTBT to me. Fair dodge, if you ask me.

Advertisement