Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWC DL60 (MK23) SOCOM and ASG Glock 17 Heavyweight

Options
  • 19-06-2015 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

KWC DL60 (MK23) SOCOM - Spring -20 eur used for movie production only. spotless condition, like new one

ASG Glock 17 Heavyweight - Spring - 20 eur used for movie production only. spotless condition, like new one

I bought from airesoft shop few months ago. all in perfect working order.

collection in crumlin, dublin 12. or delivery nearby.

can't post images as i'm new user since 2009 :)) lol. google images for model, spotless condition, let me know if you want them, or they will stay in wardrobe coz i got blowbacks now.
    ======================================

fps and other stuff:

socom 23

A great fun pistol based upon the H&K MK23.
    Made entirely from heavyweight ABS plastic, with the weight of the pistol coming in at a decent 650g.
    Working hammer which can be cocked manually or when the slide is pulled back.
    Removable single-stack magazine holds 13 rounds.
    Safety catch is located on the left side of the frame.
    Simply pull back on the slide and release it to chamber a BB. The slide must be pulled after every shot to load the next BB.
    Decent power for a spring pistol, coming in at 180fps with a 0.2g BB.
    Features a fixed hop-up unit for more accurate shooting over distance.
    Includes a large silencer which is fully removable.

glock 17 info
    A great fun pistol based upon the Glock 17.
    Made entirely from heavyweight ABS plastic, with the weight of the pistol coming in at a very hefty 600g.
    Working hammer which can be cocked manually or when the slide is pulled back.
    This newer "Heavyweight" model now has a heavier full metal magazine and the ejection port now opens up (previous models had the port moulded shut) so you can see the slide stripping the BB from the magazine.
    Removable single-stack magazine holds 13 rounds.
    Safety catch is located on the right side of the frame.
    Simply pull back on the slide and release it to chamber a BB. The slide must be pulled after every shot to load the next BB.
    Decent power for a spring pistol, coming in at 210fps with a 0.2g BB.
    Features a fixed hop-up unit for more accurate shooting over distance.
    It is important to know what to expect before purchasing this pistol. It is not suitable for skimishing and is accurate to approx 8-10 metres. Perfect for fun target shooting or general plinking.
    Black in colour.

================================================
    once again, all spotless and ready to go.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the fps for both items.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dohitech

updated listing, thanks

bump

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must wait 24 hours from your last post before bumping your thread-Read the rules.

thanks, will do that. I just landed from adverts.ie , thanks again.

• Advertisement

not for sale anymore

Advertisement