Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair and flight change for December

Options
  • 19-06-2015 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Unfortunately we had to change our Disneyland booking and as a result our flights were also effected as we booked them separately. There are 4 of us going in December. I tried to change the flight but it cost more to change it than booking a new flight.

I would assume that Ryanair would want to use the 4 seats that I won't be using in December so why charge me more to alter the flights. If I book new flights they wont be aware that 4 flights will be still available so wouldn't they be losing out in a way?

Is there any way I can get the flights altered at a cheaper price as the trip is not for another 6 months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,671 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did you try login online to change them to see what the cost would be, I have changed flights in the past and it was cheaper than rebooking them fresh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭annejohn91

Did you try login online to change them to see what the cost would be, I have changed flights in the past and it was cheaper than rebooking them fresh.

I did its more expensive to ammend the flights :(

Advertisement