Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Klinsky stock

Options
  • 19-06-2015 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

I'm trying to buy a stock for a cz452 from Klinsky's in Czech Republic. I filled in the online order form and got back a confirmation by email- then nothing. I followed up with another mail to determine postage and how payment can be made. Got an email back stating that Paypal & Credit Cards are not supported and payment should be made by credit transfer to a bank account, number supplied.
    Unusual in this day and age I think. Have any of you bought from Klinsky and was it a smooth transaction? Any problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Deaf git wrote: »
    I'm trying to buy a stock for a cz452 from Klinsky's in Czech Republic. I filled in the online order form and got back a confirmation by email- then nothing. I followed up with another mail to determine postage and how payment can be made. Got an email back stating that Paypal & Credit Cards are not supported and payment should be made by credit transfer to a bank account, number supplied.
    Unusual in this day and age I think. Have any of you bought from Klinsky and was it a smooth transaction? Any problems?

I have bought from them, great stocks but can benefit from some bedding. As for payment, online banking makes things pretty easy. I did it through that and had my stock a week or two layer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I got my stock recently from them too, no problems with the banking, did it online. Which one are you going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Deaf git

garv123 wrote: »
    I got my stock recently from them too, no problems with the banking, did it online. Which one are you going for?

I ordered the 'blonde' 452 target stock. I'm putting a 17hmr american action in it. Just can't live with the hogsback fullstock anymore. It looks great but doesn't help consistency.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭g00167015

Out of interest, how much was the courier/delivery for your stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭g00167015

Out of interest, how much was the courier/delivery for your stock?

• Advertisement

God grant me patience.
    I've spent the last hour trying to set up klinsky as a payee for online banking...between my bank and incorrect codes from the Czech side of things- sod the lot, forget it. Oh yes, lest I forget, if I had the correct iban I could do a transfer in a branch for 230euro with a fee of 25euro on top ffs. Come on Klinsky, set up a normal online sales model that uses credit cards or paypal. One online order, two emails, incomplete code and no closer to getting the stock shipped- life is too short.

One correct IBAN later and payment made. Postage is 30 euro, reasonable enough I think.
    Now Mr Postman, hurry up.
    The cz fraternity in the US place a lot of faith in Klinsky stocks, over and above the tacticool alternatives. Lets hope it's well deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Deaf git wrote: »
    One correct IBAN later and payment made. Postage is 30 euro, reasonable enough I think.
    Now Mr Postman, hurry up.
    The cz fraternity in the US place a lot of faith in Klinsky stocks, over and above the tacticool alternatives. Lets hope it's well deserved.

my shipping for my stock was only €20, hardly that much of a weight difference, your stock was twice the price though. They seem to only make stocks to order, i suppose they do make stocks for every make and model so they couldnt predict what to keep in storage.

Advertisement