Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates class North dublin

Options
  • 19-06-2015 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Can anyone recommend a Pilates class in north dublin or NCD specifically for and geared towards Back Pain suffers?
    with affordable prices

regards
    j

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭jwwb

Hey,
    Me and my L4/L5 and L5/S1 discs have been going to KMInjury near Beaumont (www dot kminjuryclinic dot com)** and found it great. **Can't post URLs

Karen is a much more human teacher than I had before.
    Hope is goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

justoon wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a Pilates class in north dublin or NCD specifically for and geared towards Back Pain suffers?
    with affordable prices

regards
    j

Try SNCPilates.com in Dublin 15, if it's not too far away...

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭e.r

Real bodies Pilates in drumcondra(All Hallows' college) is very good, I've been going last 18 months.

I have never done it anywhere else so can't compare it to others around.

Hope this helps

Hi try here. Might help ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pace_pilates

you can try Pilates Classes in Malahide community school

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 katekontiki

justoon wrote: »
    with affordable prices

regards
    j

Hi, i can recomended PureHealth.ie in Ongar. There is a few brilliant pilates teachers and first month is for 49e and you can take how many classes as you want.

Advertisement