Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer jobs

Options
  • 18-06-2015 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in or very near to Carlow looking for part time work. I've just finished my LC and have handed in a few CVs just before the exams but it seems very hard to find places looking at the moment. I could really use some extra money to save for college so if anyone has heard of anywhere looking I would very much appreciate the heads up. Thanks again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 aoif.something

are there summer jobs in Carlow, like for teenagers? I'm pretty much broke on money since my parents aren't giving me much. If there are please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Have a walk around town, a few places have staff wanted signs in the window. I've had 10-15 people in to me with CV's this week though, so I'd get the finger out and do it sooner rather than later!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Apache Pizza on Potato Market are looking for P/T Staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Apache Pizza on Potato Market are looking for P/T Staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

You'll need to be over 17 I think for most jobs BTW

• Advertisement
Advertisement