Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And So I Watch You From Afar (ASIWYFA) - June 19th - Olympia Dublin

Options
  • 18-06-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else going to this?

Saw them last year in Cork in the Crane Lane on New Years Eve and it was one of the better gigs I've been to, and the best one I've ever seen in that venue.

New (4th) album Heirs is just out too. Not sure I like it anywhere near as much Gangs (2nd Album)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

If I had the money, I'd be heading there for certain, they're probably the best live band I've ever seen, and I've seen them enough to know. That Crane Lane gig was great alright.

Mainly I'm annoyed I'm not going to see the new stuff live, looks very good tbh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn kinda forgot about this so dont think ill be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

class gig esp the encore set blew the ****ing roof off

Advertisement