Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman Warehouse Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭e.r

They're having the sale the last 3 years :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Harvey Norman should launch the big TV ad campaigns and take out the full page newspaper ads when they're NOT having a sale. They'd save a fcuking fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cs5

Couldn't agree more BUT this is very slightly different coz it's a warehouse sale. Harvey Norman is only good for their photography section as far as I'm concerned. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Seamus1964

e.r wrote: »
    They're having the sale the last 3 years :)

Every shop having " The Sale " the last 3 years :) - if not more ( years )

Can't remember when the word " SALE " made actually any sense last time..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭Spipov

Seamus1964 wrote: »
    Every shop having " The Sale " the last 3 years :) - if not more ( years )

Can't remember when word " SALE " made sense last time..

Its only furniture this time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I think a hell of a lot more about Harvey Norman since i saw the following on Facebook the other day:

Clerys Deposits

Shocked by the closing of Clerys last week, we have decided to honour the cash deposits paid by Clerys customers on furniture and bedding items in Harvey Norman stores until 15th July 2015. The paid amount of the deposit will be applied as a discount (up to a maximum of 30%) off the new sale at Harvey Norman. The new sale must be in the same customer name as the original Clerys receipt, which must be presented at the time of purchase along with ID for verification.

The discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer, is not redeemable for cash, and is not available with finance purchases. The offer is made and will be honoured at the discretion of Harvey Norman and applies to furniture and bedding purchases only. Valid if redeemed before 15th July 2015 and may be withdrawn before this date. Applies to furniture and bedding purchases only.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,902 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Tilly wrote: »
    I think a hell of a lot more about Harvey Norman since i saw the following on Facebook the other day:

Clerys Deposits

very much saddened and even angered by the clerys closure. thanks for this

Advertisement