Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNA Critical Illness Provision (CIP)

Options
  • 17-06-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the new Critical Illness Provision (CIP) Process which was brought in for Special Needs Assistants last September (2014)? My Mum is a SNA and has had a very rough time of it in the last few months and the experience has revealled some very VERY wide gaps in the process.

Has anyone else gone through the process this year? What was your experience?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭strawberrie

Sorry to hear your Mum is not well. Having to deal with all the bureaucracy can't be easy.
    There was a new circular published by Dept yesterday which is relevant to your Mum's situation. Hope it is of some help. I am too new to Boards to post link but it's on dept of education site.

Advertisement