Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footfall counters

Options
  • 17-06-2015 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi all,

I am in the process of investigating footfall counters for our store.
    We are a small to medium sized store and wish to install one to measure the effects of marketing campaigns and an increase in customers due to these campaigns.
    We have no experience with counters so would love some suggestions on best solutions/ models or companies to go with and those to avoid. We are a stand alone store.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

In my experience, and I don't know what sector you are in, we found promotions had little effect on footfall but it did increase the likelihood of someone buying something in store. As such our metric was sales. Doesn't really matter all that much how many more people are in the store if they are not buying.

Advertisement