Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teenagers on holidays in Dublin

Options
  • 17-06-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all. My three nieces are coming to Dublin for month of July. They are 13, 15 and 16. Can you recommend some interesting activities in Dublin they can take part in while I am at work during the day? They are into sports, arts. Overall creative people :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Summer camps in community centres are usual worth a look at

• Registered Users Posts: 11 wilczyca

Thanks for quick answer:) I should really say at the beginning, they do not live in Ireland and their English is not fluent. Does anybody think this matters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Will they have a responsible adult with them?

no, I am looking for day camp for them when I am at work.

Depending on where you're living you could try local summer projects. Camps can be expensive.
    Where are you based?

• Advertisement

Dublin 8, City Centre, Rathmines and Ranelagh, Harrolds Cross etc, would be perfect if you know any.... thanks

http://www.schooldays.ie/a-summer-camps-local/Dublin-South

A quick Google should bring up a lot more. What country are they from? Maybe try the embassy or local cultural society.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ronson89

Ratmines has a cinema and park cheep enuff and entertaining guess it's hard at them ages to do much 😎🎉

Advertisement