Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia z1 screen replacement

Options
  • 16-06-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hello I have been looking online and in some shops in Moore Street for a screen replacement but the people in store cannit guarantee that it will be waterproof after the repair, I cant send the phone to Sony because I dont have a bank card, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

nerobert wrote: »
    Hello I have been looking online and in some shops in Moore Street for a screen replacement but the people in store cannit guarantee that it will be waterproof after the repair, I cant send the phone to Sony because I dont have a bank card, any ideas?

Prepaid credit card?

The phone isn't particularly waterproof anyway after using the phone for a new months, especially around the flaps which lose their tightness when closed.

Advertisement