Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent need help

Options
  • 16-06-2015 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi guys my god mother died suddenly and there are no photos of her. I was the last person to take a photo back in 2008. It is literately the only of my godmother in the 70 odd years alive. The only problem is that the photo that is required also has my daughter and i dont want to put a photo of my baby on the coffin. Can any one edit the baby out so that only my aunt is in the photo? I need it for Thursday morning. I hope some one out there can help.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm sure someone here can help. I am sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Tony send me a pm with the photo and I'll see what I can do

• Registered Users Posts: 19 George Jones

I could maybe help also, if necessary.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Also willing to assist if needed.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Assuming you have a digital version of it I can edit and print it for you on the spot tomorrow. I'm in Trim though if you can make it here.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement