Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nedo Eco 4 laser level , help !

Options
  • 16-06-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have a query maybe someone in this line of work can help me with , I have recently purchased a Nedo Eco 4 laser level at an auction, it has no manuals or trouble shooting guides with it , I was wondering did any one out there have or still have one and maybe help me to find out some info. on it. I've tried online and their website but it's near impossible to get any info on this machine.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Did you contact the manufacture directly?

I find it hard to believe that you can't get a manual off them, or that they can't direct you to where to download one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buckshee

No reply from company email , which is based in Germany , and I tried emailing their U.S. Office but no reply either.
    I knew there was a problem with it already ( hence why I paid very little ) , but I stripped it to day and found a burnt fuse board for the laser itself so it's probably a write off either way , if I can't get literature for it I'll have some job gettn parts !
    Thanks for your reply !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I used to buy stuff from all over Europe for work and I found emails only get you so far. Sometimes you just have to ring them up, especially for what on their side of things is a minor request.

In Germany their English is usually pretty good too so I'd give them a ring and see what happens.

That or try and find their distributor in Ireland/England and ring them about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buckshee

Yes I think that's the course of action for tomorrow , no harm in a phone call anyway.
    Thanks again.

Advertisement