Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xperia M4 a good upgrade over Moto G

Options
  • 16-06-2015 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Good idea or bad idea? Saw in meteor for €259... I'm tempted, dunno what to do.. Have my moto g second generation for about 6 months now. Worthy upgrade?

Or wait for 3rd gen moto G? I really want to ditch my moto G right now, its just a lagging junker running lollipop to me right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Id recommend the OnePLus One, much better spec (camera, battery etc)

249E +19E shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Ye that did cross my mind, I would honestly prefer it but I'd be worried about the screen issues the phone appears to be plagued with.

I dunno if one plus are using a revised screen on they're latest stock.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

The Moto G 3Gen is supposed to come sometime July with 2GB ram, 5"/5.2" 1080p screen, Android 5.1 Lollipop to name a few.

That's what I'm personally waiting for.

The OnePlus One is a great device too albeit a year old now at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Niemoj wrote: »
    The Moto G 3Gen is supposed to come sometime July with 2GB ram, 5"/5.2" 1080p screen, Android 5.1 Lollipop to name a few.

That's what I'm personally waiting for.

The OnePlus One is a great device too albeit a year old now at this stage.

Ye don't want to spend my money on an old phone...

I'll wait for the 3rd gen moto g. Its bound to be a better spec then the M4. Not too keen on buying another 720p screen again which the M4 has. I really want a screen upgrade in my next device.

Advertisement