Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing advice

Options
  • 16-06-2015 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Im 14 I'm interested in getting my tragus pierced , where in Limerick can I get it done and how much does it cost , I have my ears pierced and my nose is it a lot worse than getting your nose done? Any advice would be appreciated and don't even bother going on saying I'm too young

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Im 14 ...
    ...and don't even bother going on saying I'm too young
    You're too young, regardless of if you want to hear it or not.
    This kind of piercing when you're still growing is a very bad idea, and the only place that'd be interested in carrying out this kind of piercing for you is precisely the kind of place that people would be advising you to avoid, as they're a place that's willing to cut corners and not stick with the best practices.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's 16 in most places to get a Tragus piercing so just wait a while and get it done somewhere reputable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Your skin is still growing, chances are your body will reject the piercing and you'll be left with a waste of money and some un-piercable scar tissue.

Advertisement