Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumping in Wheely Bin

Options
  • 15-06-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,668 ✭✭✭✭

A new business has moved in to the office beside ours and we shortly afterwards noticed an increase in the rubbish in our green and black wheely bins.
    We found some documents with personal and business names and addresses on them identifying the business, but despite asking them to remove the rubbish, they still haven't.
    If they refuse to remove the rubbish, can I call the Litter Warden or do I have to take a private case since it's on private property?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Return it to them. Put a lock on your bin. Publish their name on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 envaction

Yeah, I would lock the bin that you have because otherwise I'm sure that they will just keep on doing it. Many people out there just don't care because they see no problem in what they are doing. They don't care about what other people think.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

had a similar situation

i went into the alleged offenders and told them if i fell over their rubbish i could claim

they were there in five minutes with black bags takin' their rubbish away

lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

[Mod] Old thread. Closed. [/mod]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement