Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy core prime

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 paraiceen

I have one for past 2 months. €99 from vodafone.
    Great budget phone. 4.5" screen & does everything i need efficiently.
    Camera is great. Audio is great.
    Battery life is excellent too, especially with wifi off.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭whattodo1

great thanks worth the money then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

At that price,. I'd either get the Core prime or a MotoE 2nd Gen (Simfree somewhere else) . The Sony E4G looks another option but any Sony I've ever had had some fault that Sony wouldn't fix.

Only issue with Samsung is the bloat they put on their phones and they generally don't keep their lower end phones up to date with the latest OS. But you should get two years out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭whattodo1

ok that's for your advice beauf :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

There another thread about the vodafone prime 6 which seems better if you can get it unlocked.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=95910858&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notification#post95910858

• Advertisement
Advertisement