Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Help - DIT v IADT

Options
  • 15-06-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for some pros and cons to make an informed decision. I have just completed a diploma in photography and have been offered 2nd year places in both DIT and IADT on their degree courses.

I'm trying to do up a pros and cons list for both colleges to try and make the best informed decision I can and hopefully the right decision for me.

Anyone completed either course??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭TTWNF

eeyore2502 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Looking for some pros and cons to make an informed decision. I have just completed a diploma in photography and have been offered 2nd year places in both DIT and IADT on their degree courses.

I'm trying to do up a pros and cons list for both colleges to try and make the best informed decision I can and hopefully the right decision for me.

Anyone completed either course??

Thanks

IADT leans towards the fine art side whereas DIT is a bit of both (fine art/commercial) ..... if it was me, unless i was was certain that i wanted to go down the fine art route i would go with DIT as it will equip you for the real world a lot more than IADT will.

Your welcome to PM me if you want further info .....

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Advertisement