Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gear fit manager

Options
  • 15-06-2015 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

The missus picked up a gear fit and im having what appears to be a common issue that I think is related to gear fit manager rather than the watch itself, but the result is I cant get it activated.It shows as an available device, shows the pairing password on the phone and watch, then cycles a it and displays "failed to connect to your gear fit....." . After that it shows as a paired device in gear fit manager ,but not in available devices. It shows as paired in the normal android bluetooth devices . If I click it it just repeats the pairing process and shows the error.

From some rooting around it seems to be suggested as an issue with gear fit manager but I've the version from the galaxy apps store so I'd imagine thats the current one.

Ive tried it with an S3, a Note 2, and a Note 4 all with the same result.

An assistance would be much appreciated.

Advertisement