Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is nexus9 the top android tablet?

Options
  • 14-06-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Finally time to retire my old iPad....so gonna buy a new android tablet.

All set to hit 'purchase' on a nexus9....

Is it the best?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Depends what you want, Sony, Nvidia and Samsung have decent offerings too that cost more or similar.

My N9 has never left me wanting.

Just watch the pricing, Curry's have dropped 100e off the price before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

All of the top end ones are similar in what they can do. The major difference really is the software in that the Nexus is pure android and all the others have their own version of it on theirs.

If I were you I would either buy the nexus 9 or else make sure the one I do get has a atrong CM12 community so if you get sick of all the crap some companies put on the tablet then you can wipe it and put pure android on it yourself.

I think once you get used to pure android you will never go back to the manufacturer rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Tab S has a much better screen and camera. Gorgeous screen for viewing media and websites/games. Camera is excellent too. Expandable storage also, which the Nexus does not have.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭micks_address

Techmaster wrote: »
    Tab S has a much better screen and camera. Gorgeous screen for viewing media and websites/games. Camera is excellent too. Expandable storage also, which the Nexus does not have.

I had one and sold it. Beautiful screen but software annoyed me. I wish i had kept my nexus 10.. The Samsung ticks the box for screen and expandable memory but due to the chipset there is only limited support for alternative roms

Advertisement