Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Umi Zero

Options
  • 14-06-2015 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone on here still have a UMI Zero? I did a search and found one or two who had the phone but was not sure how they are still getting on with it. I can pick one up online for €150 to replace my Xiaomi Redmi 1s which has a broken screen and digitizer.

My other alternative is a Redmi 2 which is about €120. The UMI Zero attracts me because of the screen but the Redmi 2 is a phone I am used to as it is an upgrade of the Redmi 1s and I can put Cyanogenmod on it.

My budget is €150 in case anyone has any alternatives to put this way.

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Would like to hear also please as was looking at Umi Zero on Adverts but is €200. Where you see for € 150 ?? Ta

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Should have mine next week!

200 from aliexpress!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Any update guys, didn't dive in yet. Any reviews please, happy ??

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭geecee

would love to see any opinions too
    Debating this versus the vodafone smart 6 ultra....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I have had it around three weeks now. Can't fault it.

Really sleek phone. Much nicer than anything else I've seen in any of the phone shops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Sasso wrote: »
    Any update guys, didn't dive in yet. Any reviews please, happy ??

According to ulefone it wont get lollipop

Advertisement