Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone use the Sennheiser EZT 3012 or EZT 3011?

Options
  • 13-06-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone use the Sennheiser EZT 3012 or EZT 3011?

Although they are to be used with a receiver, I'm wondering can they be used by themselves, plugged into a MP3 player/phone?

The EZT 3012;
    square_louped_ezt_3012_01_sq_accessory_sennheiser.png

Looking for something to something to put in the pocket, and use when I'm out and about.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Looking around they seem to be quite specific about what receiver sets they work with, some of which need a firmware upgrade to work with them.
    This would lead one to believe that they don't just plug and play in any similarly sized headphone socket.
    I would also have imagined that if that was the case it'd be mentioned prominently as a selling point.
    That said, they still might.

This page from the UK of similar systems link would suggest that the loop requires the receiver to drive it, and the audio source is plugged into that.

Hope that helps

Advertisement