Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Revs Institute, Florida. Not to be missed!

Options
  • 13-06-2015 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭

I was in Florida a couple of weeks ago and visited the Revs Institute Museum. What awaited me completely blew me away. It's a private collection of some of the finest vintage and classic road and race cars in the world, all owned by one man, Miles Collier. All the cars are running and are 'exercised' every twelve to eighteen months. The museum is situated in Naples and advance booking is required as they only admit 200 people a day in total. I stayed about four hours in there and could have stayed longer. The best $17 I ever spent. If you're in the vicinity for holidays don't miss it. Now sit back and enjoy!

IMG_3193.jpg

_MG_3194.jpg

_MG_3198.jpg

_MG_3199.jpg

_MG_3200.jpg

_MG_3201.jpg

_MG_3202.jpg

_MG_3204.jpg

_MG_3205.jpg

_MG_3207.jpg

_MG_3208.jpg

_MG_3209.jpg