Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Do-Over

Options
  • 12-06-2015 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    So i have the attached tattoo - while i like it i feel its flat and would like a retouch to make it pop.

Its a personal tattoo in that it means a lot as it represent my family;-

Infinity - love for my wife and boys
    Stars represent my wife and two boys
    Numerals - wedding date

Was really looking to have some colour in either gold or red and for a little shading to give it a 3d'ish looking? is that possible?

Looking to see what could be done to lift it and make it come to life? any thoughts or ideas?

2015%2B-%2B1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

no offence mate but I would get that completely covered up and get it done again, It's badly done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Agreed with the above poster. You won't find a good artist willing to work on adding to that because they wont want to be associated with what is tbh, a badly done tattoo.

Get it totally re-done and covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

no offence mate but I would get that completely covered up and get it done again, It's badly done

how would this be done?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

BrookieD wrote: »
    how would this be done?

go ask an artist

Advertisement