Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback req on limericktravel please

Options
  • 12-06-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this travel group. Finding some really good deals on their site and want to see if they're reliable.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

They are around donkeys years, still have their travel shop in Limerick City Center, I'd say a fair chunk of Limerick people who went on package holidays in the 70's, 80's & 90's (including us) booked a holiday with them at some stage, reputable, bonded etc, you shouldn't have any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭sunshinereggae

We booked through them a few years ago when I was working in Limerick - no problems, everything went well and haven't a bad word to say about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I used them for a rather complicated itinerary to Venezuela in 2003 and found them to be better than your run of the mill high street travel agents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Cheers folks. That'll do!!

Advertisement