Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving text messages from Nexus 4 to Moto G

• 12-06-2015 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

When I back up & restore using the gmail account, the test messages in the Nexus 4 dont move to the Moto G

How can I get messages from the Nexus 4 to the Moto G?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭nedd

SMS Backup & Restore.

it will backup all your texts, you can copy the file it creates over to the new phone and then restore all text messages. You can probably save the file to the cloud as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Use G Cloud app as it will backup to your Google Drive account and can be scheduled to run at a certain time each day etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

SMS Backup+ automatically backs up your SMS messages as well as your MMS messages and WhatsApp.
    Backs them up to Gmail and you can restore also with the app.
    I find it good as it allows me to see texts in gmail if I ever need to and has a full history of all my texts going back yonks!!
    Has a call log option to add call details to your calendar also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

can you not just use Moto Migrate built into Moto G?

Advertisement