Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*** Match Thread*** Tue Jun 16th Benildus 7pm Sporting Dundrum

• 12-06-2015 11:22am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Need to be beating these guys and getting another 3 points.

Al - Out
    Calvin - Out
    Cathal - In
    Cillian - Out
    Craig - Out

Damo - In
    Dave
    Derek - In
    Ed - Out
    Jack - Out
    Keith - In
    Ken - In
    Kieran -In

Mark - In
    SteK
    SteMcd - In
    Adam - In
    Paul - In
    Ayoub - In
    Tiago - In

If anyone isnt on the teamer send me a PM with your number

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Paulmee

Paul - In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gomeztiago

Tiago - In

Where's the address?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Need to build on last week and get 3 points.

This is a big pitch, if you're feeling it stick your hand up and take a breather, better than not tracking back and conceeding a goal, especially as i'm between the sticks :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Good win lads, great work from Derek up top and we kept them limited.

Bad goal to give away on my part, should have got a better hand to it.

Couple of tough games coming up in the league so lets keep the wins coming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Yeah, good performance from 1-11 and off the bench as well. Nice use of the subs by Des on a warm night.

Nice to get two wins in a row. Let's make it three next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

cheers that sun really adds an extra tough dimension to games itl prob be like that for a while now.
    Good result was happy with paul and tiago in the centre didnt pull out of anything was a nice change of pace hopefully we can knit together a little run.
    Good goals as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gomeztiago

Great game lads. They had a good team and I'm glad we could manage to reverse the score.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Great game everyone. Was a bit of a disaster to find myself at the wrong pitch but I got there in the end.

They pretty much just played through the middle in the second half whereas we continued to use the width on the wings. On a big pitch like that, that's tough to defend against and it really showed with the space we had towards the end.

Derek, you were extremely unlucky not to get a goal... You did enough work to deserve at least 2!

Advertisement