Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More good news!Lock up the credit card!!!

Options
  • 11-06-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭

www.Brownells-deutschland.de :D

Prices are in Euro and are about the same with the US site and tax and import charges seem to be kept to a minimum.With Germany having a lower VAT rate and shipping charges,a few bob might be saved.
    Downside is the site is in German,but it is the exact same layout as the US site so just click on the same boxes as you would on the .com site to look up categories. IE Langwaffen= rifles Kurzwaffen=Handguns, Schrotflinten=shotguns.Parts descriptions are in English.They proably dont have the newest and latest bits that the US market has,but enough to keep us going for a start.

For those with money to burn and have STG
    www.Brownells.co .uk.
    In fact they are invading the EU with outlets in Switzerland,France,Spain,Italy,Greece:eek:Sweden and Norway.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

you should check the prices on some of the stuff, I was looking at a vise for engraving and it was four times the price of the american site. i think it was $400 and then €1100.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

Had a look at a few bits myself and anything I checked was at least twice the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Burning Bridges

cz .22 mags €71 ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Crazy prices considering you still have to wait for it to come from the states, I was looking at a VQ Kit for a Mk 3 pistol (Over 100usd so couldn't get from brownells.com) it was working out almost double from brownells UK site There is a huge price difference wherever they are working it out from

Advertisement