Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allstar Tattoo Charity Fundraiser Day 14th June

Options
  • 11-06-2015 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I just thought I'd pop this up here for anybody that might be interested.

This Sunday the 14th of June Allstar Tattoo in Limerick are holding a fundraiser day for "ACT for Meningitis" in Memory of Ross Nagle's Daughter Lola who sadly passed away recently.

The shop is offering 50€ butterfly tattoos on the day. Ross Nagle, Paul O'Rourke, Damion Ross, Jesse Gordon and Eric Zona will be doing the honours. The butterflies are to be selected from the sheet below and are available in black & grey or 2 colours of your choosing!

The shop has a fun filled day planned along with the tattoos there will be a Band & BBQ outside the shop with face painting for kids. There will be a raffle on the day for plenty of prizes too. Some of them are pretty cool!! check out Ross' Instagram page @rossnagle. The festivities kick off at 12noon till late!

So if you around Limerick on the day pop in and buy a raffle ticket or get a tattoo and support a great cause! Check out the Shops Facebook page for more info!

100% of the proceeds are being donated to ACT for Meningitis!

351751.jpg

Just to point out, I am in no way affiliated with the shop! just a very happy customer doing a little bit to spread the word!!

Advertisement