Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immoral/Unethical Activities or?

Options
  • 11-06-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

<Deleted by myself, but under protest>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

If your employer is willing to allow this to happen then you will just cause hassle for yourself if you say or do anything. Let it be and do what your boss wants. Life is too short.
    by the way, just as way of comparison I worked for a car company that would regularly claim warranty work for cars and vans that weren't worked on. The boss even had a few guys that would text him on reg/chassis numbers of stuff in scrap yards so he could claim warranty on recalls, repairs and even engine rebuilds. Thousands if not tens of thousands of euro worth of warranty put through to the manufacturer. Scams like that are more common then you'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,752 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You say that your fraud team is doing nothing. But they may be doing work in the background that you, a mere employee, do not know about - and possibly must not know about if it is to be successful. If you cause waves now, you could, worse case, screw up what they're doing.

That said - make damn sure that you have a record of notifications to the fraud team. And that you know what procedures they want you to use to report continued issues. Don't just email them, make discrete in-person enquirers re how to engage them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

Good Advice from Mrs O'Bumble.

Follow the guidance of your boss and the investigators if applicable.

I would add that you have too much information listed here and your company would not appreciate this, I highly recommend that you delete your post.

Advertisement