Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferret Found - N.Wicklow

Options
  • 11-06-2015 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

(not sure where to post this so Mod, please move as required)

Spotted a ferret while driving on a country road. It had a coller so it belongs to somebody. Knocked on all the local houses but no one claimed ownership.

It's a smelly wee fella but very tame and I'm guessing someone out rabbiting lost it. Currently in my house and wondering what to do with it ?

Vet didn't want it, WSPCA are not picking up the phone. Reluctent to bring it to ISPCA if they will simply put it down. My guess his he'd rather be running down rabbit holes than eating my carpet.

What to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

If no one claims it il take him off you.
    Is it a ordinary collar like a cats collar or is a collar with a round plastic thing on it ( locator collar off a ferret finder)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Middleage Fanclub

(after googling) I can confirm it's a ferret finder collar. If you can make your way out the N11 it's yours.

(after googling) I can confirm it's a ferret finder collar. If you can make your way out the N11 it's yours.

I will indeed where bouts are you

Tried to PM you with details but your mail box is full

No response back from dodderangler so if anyone wants the ferret, let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

MF, larry1234 on here is looking at the moment for a ferret,we were corrosponding only of late.if you could contact him id be sure he'd be willing to take it.

transit260 wrote: »
    MF, larry1234 on here is looking at the moment for a ferret,we were corrosponding only of late.if you could contact him id be sure he'd be willing to take it.

cheers, will do

Well I wasn't online but fair nuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7 larry1234

I sent you a pm

dodderangler, thought you had lost interest but as you asked first, I'm happy to pass it on to you. You'll need to PM me contact details and delete mails in your own inbox so I can reply.

• Advertisement

Ferret has found a new home (and not the big one in the sky), thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MrTom1

thats a good ending :) some poor lad lost a ferret and near €100 collar but at least the ferret is got a good home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement