Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Htc one m8 water damage repair

Options
  • 09-06-2015 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi my gfs htc one m8 decided to go swimming in the toilet 4 days ago. I left in the hot press for 3 days and it turned back on and worked for just over a day. Everything was fine apart from the water marks behind the screen. The phone switched itself off now and won't turn on or take a charge.
    I left it charging for 6 hours but it won't turn on. I've tried holding the power and volume buttons down but no joy.

Has anyone any recommendations for someone to repair it?
    I've searched and found ielectron but the reviews for them don't seem to be great.

Based in Waterford but don't mind posting it for repair

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

HTC were excellent when I got my m7 water damaged, I just told them it won't turn on and I don't know why. Sent it off to them and they sent me a reconditioned one back

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Senna wrote: »
    HTC were excellent when I got my m7 water damaged, I just told them it won't turn on and I don't know why. Sent it off to them and they sent me a reconditioned one back

Hi thanks for the reply, I've emailed them now and I'll give them a call in the morning

Advertisement