Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA antilop highchair recall.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mocha please!

That article's from January 2012 though, I think that the newer models have a different type of harness.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

This is always doing the rounds! I've seen it on loads of parenting forums. We have one from 2012 and its fine. We never left them alone and they were always safe.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Really, really old article.

Mind you we have the new one and my monster can climb out of the harness and bounce on the tray.

Just never leave them alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Omg I'm only after checking the date!!!!!! Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mocha please!

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Omg I'm only after checking the date!!!!!! Lol

Ah it's still relevant though! We have both the new model and the old model, one at my parents' house and one at ours, one of them we bought new and the other secondhand. I'm not even sure which is which, but I know they both have different harnesses. He's not far off being able to escape from either of them! But no matter what highchair he was in, he wouldn't be left there unattended anyways so it wouldn't put me off using it, if you know what I mean. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement