Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda Play Cafe Menu

Options
  • 09-06-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So I am meeting my college friends in PPC ballsbridge tomorrow but I have just started slimming world and don't want to derail so soon. I have search everywhere for their menu but can't find it. Can anyone be of any help??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

polydactyl wrote: »
    Hi all,

So I am meeting my college friends in PPC ballsbridge tomorrow but I have just started slimming world and don't want to derail so soon. I have search everywhere for their menu but can't find it. Can anyone be of any help??

I nearly know their menu off by heart as I'm there every week! Lol. What is it your looking for? It's very basic now. Like toasted sambos, chicken wraps etc... I don't think there are salads or anything like that...

Actually are you on Facebook? You could ask them for a copy of their menu on Facebook. they are fairly quick at replying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Thanks Sligo1 just I suppose hopeing to plan in advance. if they have chicken wraps etc I can plan for that or pasta? ALso I assume I don't bring my daughters food with us and have to eat their food? Can you tell I have never been? :)

No they don't have pasta but they do have some sort of chicken ceaser or chicken bbq wrap I think. You can order food there for your little one there. They prefer that I think but I often bring stuff for my 2 if you don't want them to eat something specific. They have never ever said anything to me about it. But they have little tapas for kids. I usually order L a ham and cheese sambo or baby bell or something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 siobod

Hi guys,

Just got a Google alert email showing me a link to your post! Just so you know, we have 2 lovely soups on our menu and we can make you a chicken caesar salad too if you like. Used to have it on the menu but hardly anyone ever ordered it!
    Hth
    Panda team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,243 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

polydactyl wrote: »
    Thanks Sligo1 just I suppose hopeing to plan in advance. if they have chicken wraps etc I can plan for that or pasta? ALso I assume I don't bring my daughters food with us and have to eat their food? Can you tell I have never been? :)
    wraps and pasta bought out are very high in syns, wrap on its own is i think 9 syns, as for the pasta we really have no idea how its made up, soup can be very iffy too as it can be made with cream, its a mine field.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 siobod

We should have two soups today - one is cream of vegetable, and the other is Italian roasted red pepper. So no cream in the latter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Hi Siobod,

So after all that we ended up with coffee as the little ones all got tired around lunch so naps were needed. It was our first time and will definitely be back can will make sure to grab some soup then, Thanks for the response.

Advertisement