Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a Spanish host family

Options
  • 09-06-2015 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I want to spend 3 months (sept, oct, nov) in Spain to improve my Spanish. I have a basic grasp of the language but really want to immerse myself in the language to progress. I think living with a Spanish host family and attending a Spanish course while there would be the best solution.

Any ideas how I would go about organising this?

I've researched online but haven't come across anything all that helpful. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭am946745

Why not go over and teach english. they will pay you and you could get free Spanish lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

This is a place in Cordoba that I'm aware of. I know people who worked there (as English teachers) and said it was a great place to work and I know people who studied Spanish there and enjoyed it. This is just to give you an example of what's out there, it does mention staying with families:
    http://eurolingua.es/index.php/inicio

I imagine you can use the info there to form your own research into what you want in Spain.

Advertisement