Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to UK

Options
  • 08-06-2015 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Ive been separated 12years and have 16year old. Recently found out dad has Alzheimer's needs minding, can anyone help me know if I can legally move without other parents consent. It was and is not an amicable separation, it is also not a legal separation so we are still married.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 suzannemarie

I have sold my car and the new buyer is not taking possession until later this month but borrows it he said he is insured but I'm doubtful. My query is what happens if he gets stopped by guards the tax is also out from end of May

My daughter is still in education if I move to UK can I still get child benefit from Ireland, or when do I cancel it

I

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

My daughter is still in education if I move to UK can I still get child benefit from Ireland, or when do I cancel it

You will get better answers to these questions if you post them in the appropriate places. It would be in your best interests to spend a bit of time to figure out how to use this forum. A moderator may move them for you as you probably won't get any answers if they are left here. This part of the site is for questions on how to use the forum and things like that.

I

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,714 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This forum is for people to ask questions about the site itself. You would have better luck asking in our UK forum.

Best of luck.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement